Saturday, 21 May 2011


We have started a Brompton Fund, but in the meantime, I have spent the day trying to resurrect an old Dahon we had in the attic. After spending around £45 (2 inner tubes £9; 2 tyres a bargain £20; a chain tool £8; oil and paraffin £3; and cleaning substances £4), viewing lots of YouTube guidance; and perhaps 5 hours' work in the garden, it sort of nearly works. It certainly looks much better than when it emerged from the attic.

Regrettably, it seems to be designed for people shorter than me and I will not be able to pedal it for any distance in comfort.

And here's another thing, our neighbour, across whose entrance the Puck must be pushed took delivery yesterday of the materials for what I assume will be a patio. The have been working hard today (much harder than me) and there is hope that our exit will be clear for Norfolk on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment